As a convenience to our applicants, students, and
visitors, we have posted below some useful or necessary forms and
documents for quick downloading.
Acrobat Reader |
|If you need an Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free copy can
be obtained by clicking
Some of these documents and/or forms are in .pdf
format. You will need an Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your
computer in order to open, read, and/or print these files after you
have downloaded them.
Other forms or documents are in
Microsoft Word .doc format. For these, you will need a copy
of Microsoft's Word software installed on your computer in order to
open, read, and/or print them after they have been downloaded.
Using this Form Clicking
or double clicking on any of the links below should initiate a
downloading process to your computer.
Depending upon how your
computer is configured, the downloaded form or document will either
appear in your browser of choice where you can either read it, save
it to your hard drive, and/or send it to your printer.
will be presented with a "dialogue box" which will ask whether you
want to try to open it or save it as a file to your hard drive where
you can open it later. Once successfully downloaded to your own hard
drive, you should be able to open the file for reading and/or
printing with the appropriate reader.
US Coast Guard License Application and
- Application for Merchant Mariner Document (MMD), License, or
Certificate of Registry - Form
- Merchant Mariner Credential Medical Evaluation Report - Form
- Merchant Mariner Fitness Evaluation Entry Level Ratings - Form
- DOT/USCG Periodic Drug Testing Form - Form
- Small Vessel Sea Service Form - Form
- Disclosure Statement for Narcotics, DWI/DUI, and/or Other Convictions - Form CG-719C
Sea Test, Inc. (Drug Testing Program)
- Application for Enrollment (approximately 23Kb in size) - Adobe
- Application for Enrollment (approximately 39Kb in size) - Microsoft
- Character Reference (approximately 10Kb in size) - Adobe
- OUPV On-Board Requirements/Safety Checklist (approximately
78Kb in size) - U.S.C.G.
If you have any questions and/or problems with using
the links or downloading any of the forms or documents on this page,
please feel free to give us a call or send us an email. All these
forms and/or documents are also available by "snailmail" or